(Last updated July 10, 2017)
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
You provide us information about yourself, such as your name, age, address, email address, and password, when you register for a Member account with the Service. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses. We may also retain any messages you send through the Service. You may provide us information in User Content you post to the Service. Reacasa does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Members. If you are under 16, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 16 is allowed to provide any personal information to Reacasa.
Reacasa collects your personal payment information, including information stored on outside services that you may use with Reacasa, such as PayPal. By submitting your payment information and/or linking your Reacasa account with an outside payment service such as PayPal, you authorize Reacasa to access and use this information in order to provide you with and accept payment for the Service.
Reacasa sends a “cookie” to your computer or smart phone that contains an identification number that is unique to the device you are using. We use this cookie to provide you with a Reacasa experience, and so that we can record how our service is being used. A cookie does not collect personal information about you, but may convey anonymous information about how you browse the Service to us. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
IP address and Logins
We log each visit to each web page on the Service. A log entry can contain information typically found in the “header” of your web browser’s request such as the browser type you used, your Internet Protocol address, and the date and time of day. We may also log your cookie’s identification number and the URL of the last site you visited. This log information is important for security, audit, quality improvement, as well as for monitoring the health of our Service.
We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Services or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISEMENTS.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- operate and improve our Services;
- provide and deliver products and services and send you related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- To process your registration on our Sites, including verifying your information to ensure its accuracy and validity.
- To fulfill your requests (to allow you to order food through our restaurants and have it delivered to you, or to provide you with information that you request).
- To fulfill your purchases (to process credit card payments or cash payment in connection with your food order).
- To customize profile on our Sites (personal information, order change, payment option and etc).
- To send you important information regarding the Sites, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be material to your use of the Sites, you may not opt out of receiving such communications.
- To inform you of products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you and to permit you to participate in, contests and similar promotions ( “Promotions”).
- To permit you to refer us to your friends so that we may send them a promotional offer through the Sites. If you wish to use this feature, you may be required to provide us with, and we may use, your friend’s name and email address. By using this functionality, you affirm that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address for this purpose. We will not use your friend’s Personal Information for any purpose other than to allow a promotional offer to be sent and/or to troubleshoot any issues with respect such promotional offer, unless we disclose such other purpose to you at the time you provide your friend’s Personal Information to us.
- For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- communicate with you about upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Reacasa and our selected partners;
- link or combine with other information we obtain from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Reacasa collects personal information in a number of ways. The most common ways we collect your personal information are:
- directly from you when you provide it to us or our agents or contractors (e.g. via our Customer Relationship Centre);
- via our website or when you deal with us online (including through social media);
- via our market research agencies;
- when you enter a competition or promotion;
- from publicly available sources;
- from our related companies; and from third parties
Reacasa support staff may review your personal information to provide the Service to you, if you request us to do so as part of a support call, to provide safety and security benefits, where it is required by law, and to maintain or diagnose issues with our Service.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
In accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the Unites state of America. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By accessing or using our websites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in the United states of America and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows:
- with your consent or at your direction;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies or to protect the rights, property and safety of Reacasa or others; and
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social plug-ins (such as the Facebook “Like” button) or other tools or features which let you share actions you take on our Services with other websites, and vice versa. The use of such social sharing features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
Reacasa takes reasonable measures to help protect information we collect about you in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may update, correct or delete your account information at any time by logging into your account or contact us.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Reacasa may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Policy, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you an email notification). We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you access the Services to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.